Well, another year of schooling is in the books. *cheers*
One and a half years left. *groans*
It seems like things have gone so fast…but so slow.
So many new things at first have become old hat, but this semester in particular it feels like I have learned so many things!!
From being a newlywed, to being a full-time student, from figuring out how to meal plan and everything else that goes with housekeeping….here’s a list of a few of my favorite new tidbits of knowledge 🙂
1. If you can’t carry all your groceries inside in one trip, you bought too many groceries.
2. Clean laundry is absolutely wonderful. Folding laundry, however, is…necessary.
3. I finally experienced my first lack-of-caffeine headache. My coffee-maker left me this note:
4. Weekly meal-planning is always a fun idea, but so is fast food, and ice-cream, and a turkey sandwich…It’s like a game what we will decide to do!
5. You will learn allllllllll about your neighbors in an apartment without ever meeting them face-to-face.
Learning their radio preferences…
Evidence 1: Sharing the radio with them.
Evidence 2: Sharing the radio with the car with the bright headlights in our window at 2 a.m.
Their water habits…
Evidence 1: Our ceiling raining with water shared from our neighbors. *twice*
7. Even though the future scares me a bit, I know that I’ll be prepared thanks to my husband, family, and infinitely long schooling.
There really is a cat meme for everything
8. Life is sure is great