Thats right—I hit day 25 today on the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge!!! I did it!
First of all, I’m so excited that I completed the challenge and was successful in doing so. I’m not going to post any before/after pictures, because well, I forgot to take any good ones for public eyes! What I can do though, is tell you my results! Check it out—
- Energy levels: Before, I pretty much just wanted to lay on the couch all day. I didn’t have a whole lot of desire to do a lot of things. Now, I’m excited to start my day and keep it going until bedtime. (Do I still like vegging out on the couch sometimes? Yep! Just not nearly as often 😉 )
Sleeping Patterns: Before, I had gotten myself into a pretty crummy sleeping routine during Fall Semester Finals week. Christmas break helped that right along, and by January, I wouldn’t be able to fall asleep until 2 a.m. most nights. Now, I still struggle to fall asleep sometimes, but it is much less often. I’m able to wake up easier in the mornings, too!
Body Compositions: This is what I was most skeptical on. Like I’ve said before, I wasn’t looking to lose a lot of weight. The average is 10 pounds, 10 inches for people who complete the Challenge. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting that, nor wanted to lose that much. My goal was to lose 5 pounds, and lose a couple inches off my waist/love handle section. My results: 6.5 pounds, 10.5 inches!! (I measured my waist, love handle section, booty, thighs, and upper rib cage)
Eating Habits: This section was my main goal. I wanted to first cleanse my body of the toxins its been storing up the past 20 some years, then help reset my metabolism. Giving up sweets and fried foods was not easy (and I fudged a few times), but I am now conscious about what and how much I put into my body. In fact, extra greasy and extra sweet foods don’t even sound very appetizing. From now on, I’m going to follow the 80/20 rule where I eat properly 80% of the time, and eat brownies (and other not so healthy foods) the other 20% of the time.
Overall, doing the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge was extremely worth it, and worth the price. We are distributors because we believe in the success of AdvoCare products, and want to help you find the best product for you. Check out the AdvoCare website and shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org